MENU

Slide

Monday, December 03, 2007

American Apparel Sheer Jersey Scarf Spree #1

So many other ways of wearing the scarf
other than your classic throw over the neck look,
wear it as tubes, as tops, belts, skirt.


I was amazed by how versatile this scarf could be!



The Sheer Jersey Scarf is selling at a price of 15USD
for one piece which is like 22SGD!
http://store.americanapparel.net/6445.html#i
You could see it for yourself!
Get it here at only
13sgd!

I'm personally getting 3-4 different
colours for myself!







Terms and Conditions:
(Please join only if you are agreeable to the following)


1. Only accepting orders who can make immediate payment
via Ibanking or orders who can make atm transfers within 24 hours.
2. Reply to your own thread after you make payment so as to keep the thread neat. :)
3. No booking of slots. No payment=no order.
4.Items are estimated to arrive within 2-3 weeks of spree closure

5. I will not be responsible for lost items by local postage.
Please opt for registered mail as a safer alt!
6. I reserve the right to cancel the spree should
response be poor or unforseen circumstances crop up.
I'm sorry but there's really no choice. Thanks for your understanding!
7. I reserve the right to reject any orders.
8. And of course, the point about me generally being a nice person,
so please, be nice! :)

Contact me!:
fidelistoh@gmail.com
I’m okay with email orders if you

do not know how to order here
Do email me and tell me which one you wanna order.
I don’t bite! (:


Cap:
15-20pieces


Payment Details:
POSB Savings A/C No.:
002-96494-5
- Please use your LJ username for Ibank user
- ATM transfers to be in within 24 hours!
- I allow interbank transfer, but do email me
& inform me before transferring.

- Initial shipping of $2


Distribution:
Mass Meetups : Yio Chu Kang Mrt, Dhoby Ghaut Mrt,
Cityhall (Starbucks), Self collection at Hougang Area.



Format of order:
Real Name/lj nick: (Please do not leave this blank.)
Email address: (Do make sure this is correct!)
Bank Acct Type/No.: (For refunds if necessary.)


Item #1
Colour:

Qty:
If out of stock: (colour/Do Not Buy)

Price in SGD: (no. of item x 13) + ($2 for initial shipping)

***PAID***

Ibanking Transfer

Ibank nick:
Transaction Ref:
Amount:

ATM Transfer

Time/Date of transfer:
Transfer Ref:
Location:
Amount:


How to order?
Fill in the format and direct all
orders to fidelistoh@gmail.com
or leave a comment at
http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/1044.html#cutid1

No comments: